Monday, June 29, 2009

haha

well thy is gonna have a BLAST shes gone to uluru now..so BEST OF LUCK TO HER =] hope she has a FANTASTICOOL time..LOL with khanh ofcourse xD sharing..EVERYTHING together =]
good freinds
mm did nothing all day BORD BORD BORD
cbs going shopping with family so here i am
i should start doing something like make something but no inspiration is coming to me
I HATE WALKING SONNY
so now im reading thru final fantasy four walkthrough ..LOL yes i suck ..but ZOMG I HONESTLY TRULY THOUGHT i was near the end...but im like...HALFWAY?! ZOMG..and im up to this guy...and i cant beat him..at ALL.. IM SO SAD TT so i have to level up my characters...and its so fustratingly BORING TT
ok so i find where i am in this walkthru...and the guy im trying to kill is..dr lugae? and NO WONDER WHY I CANT KILL HIM COS HIS HP IS 12642?! and my attacks are just 500 HP DAMAGE and his attacks are 2000 hp damage...great
OMGGG OMG..all this time all i needed was to use 2 or 3 cant remember elixirs to KILL HIM...OMG im such a..amjn\fakf

2 comments:

  1. final fantasy is so so so boring....TETRIS =D SPIDER SOLITAIRE =D NEED 4 SPEEEEEEEEEEEEED =D i can inspire u, all my stories do MWAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll...spider solitaire..theres only one person i know who plays solitaire....and if its not U QUEEN then i wonder who...xD

    ReplyDelete