Tuesday, June 9, 2009

green monday

1: queens birthday
2: sonny got stuck in some rocks
3: FORGOT to sign up for australian open AGAIN TT gonna miss out AGAIN
4: instead of studying all day..i was CUTTING TREES holding up the ladder so dad could cut trees picking up leaves and putting it into cardboard boxes..ergh why are they collecting greenwaste NOW
5: while running to the shed to get the saw for dad to cut trees..sonny out of nowhere headbutted my leg made me fall over and slide across the grass he then started attacking me..well in the dog world it would be playing.this freaking 30kg dog jumpeing and stepping all over me WILL NOT GET OFF effing hell urgh....zomg and my BRO was standing there LAUGHING.. ! but yess ONCE i got up i started cracking up as well then i bashed sonny..=]
6: masterchef!! i so want to make that..THING looks YUMMO ...TOM IS OUT!
7: found out at dinner today that dad WAS a gangster..well wannabe gangster anyways i reckon..rofl ..from mum
8:....mm clueless =]
9: just remembered... libra pad facts lining thing:
- embryos of tiger sharks fight each other while in their mother's womb, the survivor being the baby shark that is born
- a fear of dying laughing is called cherophobia
- a bap is a hamburger in england

10: was talking, is talking to my bff and she is stressing me wayyy out of my mind..exams start tomorrow hers is tomorrow mine weds.. she is screwed..yup..and i am too...but maybe not as bad as her.. what i wanted to remind myself here is ..not to study..cos when i tell myself to study i dont..and how strange it is for ppl like me and my bff ..to not do a single thing to change and always jumping in the deepend of the swimming pool when u cant swim.. and one more thing..how hard it is to ask for help when youre in need

2 comments: