Sunday, June 7, 2009

gloomy saturday

1: logged into msn found out thy made me a blogspot for real..trinny-poo..hmm i want to change that..can i? You should of been studying yet u went to make me this blogspot shame on you but thank you anyways..if i cant change my html..i might make a whole new account..xD
2: mum made me walk sonny to the milkbar to buy pads..didnt have to in the end cos my aunt took me
3: my cousin came over.. it was really awkward we didn’t talk much cos I didn’t know what to say..gay on my part..i sat and changed my blogspot settings and layout..shall fix more of it after exams ..my cousin sat there smiling and laughing to herself making odd noises..she told me that she has problems breathing in her house cos of the heating system and she can’t sleep....overall an awkward half an hour ..i feel really bad for not conversing with her but i was ..i am really blank today
4: i see an Indian snooping around door knocking possibly ..MOST likely telling people how to save money on either their gas or electricity bills..
5: waiting and hoping he doesn’t come here
6: lost and found my quarter leggings
7: i have a unique friend who always ALWAYS..manage to surprise me and put me in awe with the things she says, the way she is feeling, the things she is thinking of ..and the things she has planned and will plan..today the first thing she said to me was that she really loves her family..like REALLY LOVES HER FAMILY
8: ate these really nice asian trangle rice things...with coconut and mungbean like filling..YUM don’t know what it is called..must find out
9: what fatpat told me today
pp says:
lost 3 kilos
pp says:
nah it was so fat
pp says:
my butt hurts
pp says:
it all cames out
pp says:
and it was this huge sausage...
10: im surprised that i was surprised when i found out that snails have teeth from my libra pad paper thing..theyre reallly interesting to read btw...im surprised because i should know this..im a bilogy student and studied it! TT shame on me
11: watched mr squiggle..and is really confused and amazed.. how does he work? ..i dont understand how he can draw..SOMEONE IS HOLDING HIS HAT YEH? and is controlling his HEAD YEH?..maybe
12: when dad went to feed sonny today he didnt want to come out of his kennel..this is because he knew he was gonna get into trouble bcos he dragged the mini bucket bin into his kennel and you can guess what happened.. usually hell just leave the bin but i dont know what happened today.. u can also guess dads reaction ..so now im contemplating ONCE AGAIN whethere sonny shld stay or go TT

No comments:

Post a Comment