Tuesday, June 23, 2009

its all in my head

dedicated to her
mmmm i recently discovered that i might be a lesbionic psycho for real?! LOL
im always seeing things in the wrong perspective..i dont know what it is.. it has happened before ..in year 12..cept my curious mind led me to the wrong answer..
yess..maybe its exactly what you told me JEALOUSY? rofl ..yes i am jealous of u and the queen...xD or is it like the other thing u said.. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE QUEEN?! and im jealous that she loves u more....?! that u guys get sexual lesbionic activities and i recieve ODD LOVE by being called a faggot and be hit every now and then.. =O rofl
i think the exams has gotten into me..the confusion and the stress and i just want to focus on something else....LOL im hilarious n i think i just want some drama ..love action drama that is..cos i get none with fatshit..this mini love triangle..is exciting..LOL xD...
GASPS i just found out THEY HAVE SEX NAMES?! TT ...hahaha

dedicated to the queen
i know youll feel high and mighty and really loved when u read this =) ....tis is ur first love triangle..HAPPY? xD

dedicated to the fantastic four
even with this little problem that i have created by myself in my stupid little head.. i love " the fantatic four " ..each one of us is unique in our own little way..theres the queen the fatshit me and the thigh ..i dont know ur nickname xD so i made up "the thigh"

ps:..with everything i wrote in this blog...if offended then U should not take it to heart..this is supposed to make u realise how i feel..and in return actually feel..LOVED ..this is a rare situation

bahahah love it

3 comments:

  1. i likee itttt. IT MUST BE LOVE! THIS FEELING IS GETTING STRONGER AND NOW I CANT HOLD IT ANY LONGER...FAGGOT =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. -____- LAME.. i luv you too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i join in some day?

    ReplyDelete