Tuesday, June 23, 2009

what a rush

woke up late
had a quick shower
gor dressed..
carried greeen waste boxes to the front yard [my workout for the day = =]
quickly RUSHLY did my hair ..so now i dont know what i look like cos my hair is wavy and not straight and not straightening properly its probably semi wavy and hence i might look like jackie chan when he had long hair = = ..umm decided to play final fantasy 4 on ds again..- - not start over but try to defeat this gay monster....so in order to do that i need to level up my characters ..which is boring TT
did not have breakfast
in engspace blogging..jens gonna come later =]
is hungry
colin says hi to u thy
lol theres a guy sitting across the room from me ..when i first glanced up to look at him he was boucing up and down to i guess the music hes listening to cos he has headphones on..LOL the bouncing was really enthusiastic..i think i was smiling and i THINK I GOT CAUGHT staring at him ..how embarassing on both sides..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment